14th May 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for an Electronics Engineering internship which is available in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get. Can you tell me about the benefits of doing this internship?

15th May 2020, 11:17 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited?

Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of recommendation.
3. Knowledge of industrial 4.0 technologies.
4. Job-Offer.
5. Knowledge of embedded systems projects handling.
15th May 2020, 04:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited?

Benefits:-

1- The applicant will get the salary of Rs 8,000 per month.

2- The applicant will get the Certificate.

3- The applicant will get the job offer.

4- Informal dress code.

5- The applicant will get the letter of recommendation.
15th May 2020, 04:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited?

Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited are given below:-

1. The candidate will get the stipend of Rs.4,000 to 6,000 per month.

2. The candidate will get the letter of recommendation.

3. The candidate will get job offers.

4. There is no dress code.

5. The candidate will get the benefit of flexible hours.
15th May 2020, 06:16 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited?

Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Sarga Additive Manufacturing Private Limited

Stipend: Rs. 8,000 per month

Other: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, Job offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?