23rd July 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Fashion Management Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Fashion Management in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

26th July 2019, 12:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Fashion Management Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Fashion Management in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

The benefits of doing the Fashion Management internship in the Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited, Delhi are given below:

Interns can get exposure to the Management of Fashion industry

Interns can sharpen their presentation skills (Power Point Presentation)

Interns can improve their MS-Excel skills

Interns can get practical work experience

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 15,000 / month

Interns can get a certificate
26th July 2019, 02:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Fashion Management Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi?

Below are the benefits of doing Fashion Management Internship at Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited in Delhi.

1) You will get around Rs. 15,000/- per month as Fashion Management Interns at Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited in Delhi.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.
26th July 2019, 04:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Fashion Management Interns in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi is that the Fashion Management Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi is paid with per month stipend of Rs.15,000 per month.

The candidates who will complete the Fashion Management Interns in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi successfully will be awarded a certificate.

You can check the website https://www.adityabirlaretail.com for more details.
26th July 2019, 11:24 PM
phool1004

Candidates who are selected for the internship of Fashion Management in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi will get the following benefits:-

>>>6 months

>>>15000 /Month stipend

>>>Certificate.
27th July 2019, 08:56 PM
pagolworld

Benefits of doing Fashion Management Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Delhi is that stipend you get 15,000 per month.

For more details visit :-- https://www.adityabirlaretail.com
15th August 2021, 06:49 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?