7th October 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the benefits of doing Flutter App Development internship which is offered in Cognera Incorporation Indore? I want to apply for an internship in this company so I want to know about the benefits.

12th October 2019, 04:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the benefits of doing Flutter App Development internship which is offered in Cognera Incorporation Indore? I want to apply for an internship in this company so I want to know about the benefits.

The benefits of doing the Flutter App Development internship in the Cognera Incorporation, Indore are given below:

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month based on their performance

>> Interns can get practical work experience

>> Interns can get a job offer (based on their performance in the internship)

>> Interns can get a certificate and informal dress code

>> Interns can get a letter of recommendation

>> Interns can sharpen their technical skills

The Cognera Incorporation website link is given Click Here
12th October 2019, 10:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore?

The Candidates applying for the Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.8,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore is 23rd October 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.cognerainc.com/)
13th October 2019, 12:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore are as follows:-

1) You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Flutter App Development interns in Cognera Incorporation Indore.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.cognerainc.com/
13th October 2019, 01:35 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate and Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at work place.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 - Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?