22nd July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Front End Development internship in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for a Front End Development internship which is available in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get. Can you tell me about the benefits of doing this internship?

25th July 2020, 03:52 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Front End Development internship in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited?

Benefits of doing a Front End Development internship in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of Recommendation.
3. Experience of SDLC phases.
4. Software testing experience.
5. Flexible work-hours.
25th July 2020, 12:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Front End Development internship in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited?

The benefits of doing a Front End Development internship in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited is given below:-

:-You would get an opportunity to work on Python and Django to design, develop and debug web applications.
:-You will be integrating with back-end services with Bootstrap, Javascript, jQuery based on front end needs.
:-You will learn to create and maintain technical documentation.
:-After completion of internship, you will get a Certificate.
:-The internship is paid with per month stipend between Rs.8,000 to Rs.15,000.
25th July 2020, 02:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing a Front End Development internship in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited :-

1) You will get around Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Front End Development interns in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 5th August , 2020.
25th July 2020, 08:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Front End Development internship in Rsquare Web Studio Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.8000 - Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 1 month.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the work experience after completing the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?