7th August 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Full Stack Development in Crion Technologies. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

11th August 2019, 10:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies?

The Benefits of doing a Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the job offer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the flexible work hours and 5 days a week working days.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.criontech.com
12th August 2019, 01:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies?

Benefits of doing Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies are given below.

1) You will get around Rs. 8,500/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) Your work hours will be flexible.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.
12th August 2019, 12:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Full Stack Development in Crion Technologies. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

The benefits of doing the Full Stack Development internship in the Crion Technologies are given below:

>> Interns can get around Rs 8,500 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend

>> Interns can improve their skills in web development

>> Interns can get real time work experience

>> Interns can get a Certificate

>> Interns can get Flexible working hours and 5 days a week
14th August 2019, 08:33 PM
Om saii

Benefits:--

Applicants will be given Certificate.

Applicants will be given Letter of recommendation.

Applicants will be given work hours Flexible.

Applicants will be given 5 days a week.
15th August 2021, 12:36 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?