28th July 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Interior Site Supervision internship in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Floor Space India Private Limited Pune is offering an internship of Interior Site Supervision. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? I need to know about the benefits because I am interested in doing this internship.

30th July 2020, 12:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Interior Site Supervision internship in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune?

Benefits of doing Interior Site Supervision internship in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune is as following-

1. You will get Internship Certificate.

2.You may get Letter of recommendation.

3. You will get working experience.

4. Most important you will get stipend also.

For more details you can visit-
http://floor-space.co.in/
30th July 2020, 01:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Interior Site Supervision internship in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune?

The benefits of doing Interior Site Supervision internship in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 4 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.floor-space.co.in
30th July 2020, 08:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Interior Site Supervision internship in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune is given below:-

=)Paid internship with per month stipend of Rs.8000.
=)Certificate
=)Letter of recommendation which will be an added advantage while applying for jobs.
31st July 2020, 12:04 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Interior Site Supervision internship in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of recommendation.
3. Experience in AutoCAD.
4. Experience in Monitoring the development of the site works.

Check-Here:-http://floor-space.co.in/
31st July 2020, 01:10 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Interior Site Supervision internship in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune :-

1) You will get a stipend of 8,000/- per month as Interior Site Supervision interns in Floor Space India Private Limited Pune.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11th August , 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?