2nd July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

4th July 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

The benefits of doing the Mobile App Development internship in Hello Skate Mobility are given below:

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 7,000 per month

>> Interns can improve their knowledge and skills in Android and iOS

>> Interns can get a job offer

>> Interns can get flexible working hours

>> Interns can get a certificate and a letter of recommendation
4th July 2019, 03:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility?

The candidates applying for Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: Rs.7,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.
4th July 2019, 08:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility

1) You will get around Rs. 7,000/- per month as Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You will get free snacks & beverages.
4th July 2019, 10:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Mobile Application Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility are given below.

==> Candidate will get the certificate and letter of recommendation from the employer.

==> Candidate will also get the job offer to continue with the company further.

==> Candidate can work in flexible work hours.
4th July 2019, 11:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits offered to the Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility is given below:-

:-Stipend of Rs.7000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job Offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility was 6th June 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?