27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Mobile App Development internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

31st August 2019, 01:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Mobile App Development internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

The benefits of doing the Mobile App Development internship in the Orbonix Labs Private Limited, Bhubaneswar are given below:

>> Interns can get a job offer

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 4,000 per month

>> Interns can get practical work experience

>> Interns can get a certificate

>> Interns can get a letter of recommendation

>> Interns can sharpen their Mobile App Development skills
31st August 2019, 02:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

The benefits of doing Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar is given below:-

1)The Mobile App Development Internship is paid with per month stipend of Rs.4,000.
2)You will get a valuable Certificate on successful completion of the Internship. It would not be a experience letter. However, it have be proof of your dedication and commitment towards your roles and responsibilities.
3)You will get Job offer with annual salary package of Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.3,00,000 per year. You grab the opportunity can work as a full time permanent employee.
4)You will get Letter of recommendation which will be an added advantage while applying for Job.

You can visit the website https://orbonix.com/ for more information.
14th August 2021, 05:36 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?