15th April 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Paragraph Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Paragraph Technologies Private Limited is offering an internship in Mobile App Development. If I do this internship, what benefits will I get? I don't know about the benefits through this internship. Please let me know.

18th April 2020, 12:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Paragraph Technologies Private Limited?

Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Paragraph Technologies Private Limited :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Mobile App Development interns in Paragraph Technologies Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13th May, 2020.
18th April 2020, 03:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Paragraph Technologies Private Limited?

The benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Paragraph Technologies Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 2 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the work experience in mobile application development which will benefit in their career.
18th April 2020, 05:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits:-

1- The applicant will get a Certificate.

2- The applicant will get a salary of Rs 5,000 per month.

3- The applicant will get the letter of recommendation.

4- The applicant will get the benefit of flexible work hours.
3rd August 2021, 10:34 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

*The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000 /- per month

*The candidates will get a letter of recommendation

*The candidates will get a certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?