28th December 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Taxvisor Technologies Dahisar?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have heard about the internship of Mobile App Development which is offering by Taxvisor Technologies Dahisar. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? I don’t know about the benefits of doing this internship.

29th December 2019, 08:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Taxvisor Technologies Dahisar?

The benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Taxvisor Technologies, Dahisar is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.9000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in a flexible working hours as per their convenience.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear Informal dress code at the work place.
30th December 2019, 12:59 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Taxvisor Technologies Dahisar?

The benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Taxvisor Technologies Dahisar is mentioned below:-

1)Certificate
2)Letter of recommendation,
3)Flexible work hours
4)No formal dress code
5)Per month stipend of Rs.9,000
30th December 2019, 06:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits:-

1- The applicant will get a Certificate and letter of recommendation.

2- The applicant will get the stipend of Rs 9,000 per month.

3- The applicant will get a benefit of Flexible work hours.

4- Informal dress code.

Visit the website www.taxvisor.in for more information.
8th August 2021, 03:24 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

Aspirants will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month

Aspirants will get a Certificate

Aspirants will get the letter of recommendation

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?