5th October 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon?

Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the internship of Product Engineering which is available in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can I know about the benefits?

8th October 2019, 01:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the internship of Product Engineering which is available in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can I know about the benefits?

TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited, Gurgaon – Benefits of doing the Product Engineering internship are given below:

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 30,000 to Rs 35,000 per month

>> Interns can get a job offer

>> Interns can get a Certificate and Letter of Recommendation

>> Interns can get Flexible Work Hours

>> Interns can get Informal Dress Code and 5 days a week

>> Interns can improve their technical skills

>> Interns can get practical work experience
8th October 2019, 09:48 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon?

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend upto Rs.30,000 to 35,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (https://www.tikaj.com/about/) For more information
9th October 2019, 02:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Product Engineering internship in Tikaj Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon are given below.

==> The candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> The candidate will get the Letter of recommendation and job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of working in flexible working hours.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at work place.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 weekoffs.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.30000 - Rs.35000 per month for the duration of 6 months.
9th October 2019, 06:28 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon are given below:-

1. You will get the letter of recommendation.
2. You will get the certificate that certifies your skills, experience.
3. You will get benefit from flexible hours.
4. There is no dress code.
5. You will get free snacks and beverage.

You may visit their website www.thecleannetwork.org/ for more information.
9th October 2019, 10:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: From Rs.30,000 to Rs.35,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon is 20th October 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.tikaj.com/about/)
10th October 2019, 12:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month as Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You have to work 5 days in a week.

You can visit below website for more information:-
https://www.tikaj.com/
10th October 2019, 12:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Product Engineering internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon is given below:-

1)The internship is paid with per month stipend of Rs.30-35,000.
2)Certificate on successful completion of the Internship.
3)Letter of recommendation to all interns doing internship in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon
4)Job offer for the candidates who shows extraordinary skills during the Internship.
5)Flexible working hours
6)No formal dress code
7)5 days working in a week.

You can visit the website https://www.tikaj.com/about/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?