8th August 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Real Estate Business Development internship in Indian Wealth Management Ahmedabad?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested in applying for a Real Estate Business Development internship which is available in Indian Wealth Management Ahmedabad. I would like to know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can any of you kindly let me know about the benefits of doing this internship?

12th August 2020, 07:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Real Estate Business Development internship in Indian Wealth Management Ahmedabad?

The benefits of doing a Real Estate Business Development internship in Indian Wealth Management Ahmedabad are given below.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of salary of Rs.2 to 9 Lakhs per annum after successful conversion to a permanent employee.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of free snacks & beverages as the work place.

==> Candidate will get the job offer after completing the internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.indianwealthmanagement.in
12th August 2020, 04:17 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Real Estate Business Development internship in Indian Wealth Management Ahmedabad?

Benefits of doing Real Estate Business Development internship in Indian Wealth Management Ahmedabad is given below-
1. You will get internship certificate.

2. You may get Letter of recommendation.

3. There will be Flexible work hours.

4. There will be Informal dress code.

5. You will get Free snacks & beverages.

6. You may get job Job offer.

For more details you can visit-

http://www.indianwealthmanagement.in/
12th August 2020, 06:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits:-

1- The applicant will get the salary of Rs 10,000 - 20,000 per month.

2- The applicant will get the Certificate and letter of recommendation.

3- The applicant will get the job offer.

4- The applicant will get the benefit of Flexible work hours.

5- Informal dress code.

Visit the website www.indianwealthmanagement.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?