12th May 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization internship in Forbes Center For Excellence?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Forbes Center For Excellence is offering an internship of Search Engine Optimization. I am thinking of doing this internship. Please let me know about the benefits of doing this internship.

14th May 2020, 11:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization internship in Forbes Center For Excellence?

Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization internship in Forbes Center For Excellence as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of recommendation.
3. Knowledge of global media, branding, and technology terms for SEO tasks.
4. Knowledge of CMS.
5. Handling of large projects and documentation.
14th May 2020, 11:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization internship in Forbes Center For Excellence?

Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization internship in Forbes Center For Excellence are given below:-

1. The candidate will get the stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

2. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.

3. The candidate should have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.

4. The candidate should have English proficiency.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
14th May 2020, 11:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits:-

1- The applicant will get the salary of Rs 10,000 per month.

2- The applicant will get the Certificate and letter of recommendation.

3- Informal dress code.

4- The applicant will get the benefit of Free snacks and beverages.

5- The applicant will need to work 5 days in a week.
15th May 2020, 11:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization internship in Forbes Center For Excellence :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Search Engine Optimization interns in Forbes Center For Excellence.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) You have to work 5 days a week.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th June, 2020.
17th May 2020, 12:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization internship in Forbes Center For Excellence are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work 5 days a week with 2 week offs.

==> Candidate will get the of free snacks & beverages at the work place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?