14th June 2019, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization Internship in Trendy Online Solution Delhi?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Search Engine Optimization in Trendy Online Solution, Delhi. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

15th June 2019, 02:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization Internship in Trendy Online Solution Delhi?

Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization Internship in Trendy Online Solution Delhi is given below :-

1)Internship program is of 4 months.

2)You will get the stipend of 6000 per month.

3)Company provide you the Certificate.

4)You will get the Letter of recommendation.

5)You will get the Job offer.

15th June 2019, 05:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization Internship in Trendy Online Solution Delhi?

Please find below the benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization Internship at Trendy Online Solution in Delhi.

1) You will get around Rs. 6,000/- per month as Search Engine Optimization Interns at Trendy Online Solution in Delhi.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) You have to work 5 days in a week.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?