18th April 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

21st April 2019, 06:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida is that you will get Rs. 9000/- per month as stipend for 3 months. Perks that you will achieve is Internship Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week for doing that internship. You can improve your knowledge in the field of Social Media Marketing.
21st April 2019, 08:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

The benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida is given below:-

1)You will get the correct platform to enhance your knowledge and skills..
2)You will get stipend of Rs.9000 per month in Exchange4media Group, Noida while there are certain companies which offers unpaid Internship. They are giving you an opportunity to earn while you learn.
3)They will give you a valuable Certificate on successful completion of the Internship. 4)They do not have any dress code and is Informal dress code.
5)You will be working 5 days a week.

The last date to apply for the Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida is 2nd May 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.exchange4media.com/ for more information.
22nd April 2019, 01:21 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Internship at Exchange4media Group at Noida
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. After completing Social Media Marketing Internship at Exchange4media
Group at Noida You will get a certificate.

2. There is no dress code in this company.

3. You have to work 5 days in a weak.

4. You will get a stipend of Rs. 9000 per month.
22nd April 2019, 11:40 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

Some of the benefits of doing the Social Media Marketing internship in the Exchange4media Group, Noida are given below:

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 9,000 per month

>> Interns can get the real time work experience

>> Interns can get a Certificate

>> Interns can get an informal dress code, five days a week

>> Interns can improve their skills in social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
22nd April 2019, 09:06 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, some benefits offered to the candidate who has selected Social Media Marketing internship in the Exchange4media Group, Noida. Here I am listing few benefits please go through it.

1) Those who selected Social Media Marketing internship can get Rs. 9,000 per month as a Stipend.
2) Aspirants can get valuable work experience certificate from the company.
3) Aspirants can get a chance to develop their skills in social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
ADSERT WEB SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. B-20,
SECTOR 57 NOIDA (U.P) 201301
PH: (0120) 4007700
OFFICIAL WEBSITE - Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?