8th September 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane?

Hi everyone, I have heard that SKK Marketing Services Thane is offering an internship of Social Media Marketing. I want to know about the benefits of doing this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

11th September 2019, 10:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane?

Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship at SKK Marketing Services in Thane are described below.

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Internship at SKK Marketing Services in Thane.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document
related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac per annum.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 September 2019.
12th September 2019, 01:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane?

The candidates doing Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane will receive the benefit of a valuable certificate showing your performance during the Internship. You will get Letter of recommendation which will be highly beneficial during the time of interview in other companies.

If you want, you can continue in SKK Marketing Services Thane as a permanent employee with an annual package of Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.5,00,000 per year as you will get a Job Offer.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is 22nd September 2019.
12th September 2019, 08:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation and job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate can expect a salary of Rs.2 to 5 Lakhs per annum on successful conversion to a permanent employee.

==> Candidate will get the stipend of Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 3 months under internship.
12th September 2019, 10:43 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying for Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: Rs.7,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is 22th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://skk-marketing-services.business.site)
12th September 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard that SKK Marketing Services Thane is offering an internship of Social Media Marketing. I want to know about the benefits of doing this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

SKK Marketing Services, Thane – Benefits of doing the Social Media Marketing internship are given below:

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 7,000 / month

>> Interns can improve their skills in Social Media Marketing

>> Interns can get a certificate

>> Interns can get a job offer

>> Interns can get a letter of recommendation

>> Interns can get real time work experience
12th September 2019, 07:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane?

Benefits of doing a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services, Thane are given below:-

1. You will get the certificate that certifies your experience, skills.
2. You will get a letter of recommendation.
3. There is no dress code.
4. You will get the benefit of flexible hours.
5. You will get free snacks and beverages.
6. You will get the stipend of Rs. 7,000 per month.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
13th September 2019, 12:28 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SKK Marketing Services, Thane – Benefits of doing the Social Media Marketing internship:
  • Provide students with in-depth knowledge of a Social Media Marketing
  • Provides students with a platform to apply the theoretical knowledge and work experience.
  • Selected students can get Stipend of Rs.,7,000 per month.
  • Students can get work experience certificate.
13th September 2019, 01:39 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is mentioned below:-

1)The Social Media Marketing Internship is paid with per month stipend of Rs.7000.
2)You will get an opportunity to make plans of action for the month and execute them.
3)You will get to learn more about Social Media Marketing.
4)You will receive a valuable Certificate on successful completion of Internship.
5)You will get an opportunity to receive Letter of recommendation to make your path a little easy for getting a job in other company.
6)The best interns will get an opportunity to work as a full time employee with annual package of Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.5,00,000 with SKK Marketing Services
14th August 2021, 01:06 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per Month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
14th August 2021, 12:07 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?