9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing Social Media Marketing Internship Program?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

11th October 2018, 11:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing Social Media Marketing Internship Program?

We Love Digital Marketing does offer 3 months duration of Social Media Marketing Internship. If you want to do Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing, then after successful completion of 3 months of internship,you will achieve Internship Certificate and Job offer. You must be full time intern for that Internship. Also you must be proficient in English language.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for the same at this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?