19th November 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Software Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing an internship of Software Development in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited. I want to know about the benefits of this internship. Can any of you kindly tell me about the benefits of doing this internship?

20th November 2021, 11:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Software Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited?

The benefits of doing a Software Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.
==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.
==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 4 months.
==> Candidate will get the benefit to gain work experience and learn new skills.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.iwebbies.com
20th November 2021, 12:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Software Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Software Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited :-

1) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

2) Your work hours will be flexible.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://iwebbies.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?