7th August 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation?

Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Web Development in Headstart Network Foundation. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

11th August 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Web Development in Headstart Network Foundation. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

The benefits of doing the Web Development internship in the Headstart Network Foundation are given below:

>> Interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 / month as a stipend

>> Interns can improve their skills in web development

>> Interns can get a Certificate, Flexible Working Hours

>> Interns can get a Letter of Recommendation, 5 days a Week

>> Interns can get real time practical work experience
11th August 2019, 06:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation?

The benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate and Letter of recommendation from the employer after completion of internship.

==> Candidate will get flexible working hours.

==> Candidate has to work 5 days a week with 2 weekoffs.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.headstart.in
11th August 2019, 11:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation are listed below.

1) You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

5) You have to work 5 days in a week.
30th August 2019, 06:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation?

The benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation is given below:-

1. You will get the certificate which certifies your experience,skills,and performance in this field.

2. You will get stipend of around Rs.15,000 /- per month.

3.You only need to work 5 days a week.

4. There is no dress code.

5. Candidate will get the certificate of experience after quiting job.

You may visit the following website http://www.headstart.com/ for more information.
30th August 2019, 06:17 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation?

The benefits of doing the Web Development internship in the Headstart Network Foundation are given below:-

1. You will get the certificate which certifies your experience,skills,and performance.

2. You will get the stipend of around Rs.10,000 per month.

3. You will get letter of recommendation of experience after you quit job. That may provide you better job ahead.

4. There is no dress code.

5.You only need to work 5 days a week.

You may visit the following website http://www.,headstart.com/ for more information.
14th August 2021, 05:38 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?