29th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?

Sir, I am in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering at Jaipur and wanted to do one month internship from Tata Steel Limited. Is there any branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  2. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  3. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
  4. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  5. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  6. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  7. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  8. Best company among Tata Motors, Tata Steel and Tata Power to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join Tata steel, being a Junior Engineering in Ardent steel limited?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  12. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical Engineering stream from Tata Automobile Limited, Pune?
  13. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  14. Need information about Internship with Tata Steel company in Jamshedpur?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?
31st August 2017, 09:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?

Being a second year Mechanical Engineering candidate, you are not eligible for internship in Tata Steel Limited, You must have to complete at least 2 years of Bachelor's degree to apply internship at Tata Steel Limited. So, my suggestion to you is that, you shall wait for one more year and apply for internship after completion of second year of B.Tech.
You simply have to take a recommendation letter from your college and attach it with your application form. Submit the application in HR department before the due date.

After a certain period, then will display list of eligible candidates for internship. If you found your name under that list, then you can start your internship.
31st August 2017, 10:36 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?

>Tata Iron & Steel Co Limited
Address: C-84, Prithviraj Road, C Scheme, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Phone: 087697 38273
With regret I have to inform you that, Tata Steel does not prefer 2nd year students for internships. However after completing 2nd year, you can apply for the same as it prefers 3rd year and final year students for internship.
In order to do internship programme in Tata Steel company, you need get No Objection Certificate and recommendation letter from the Training and Placement cell of your college. Then write an application to the HR of the company and send that to the respective section in Tata Steel along with the NoC and recommendation letter.
If you get shortlisted then they will call you for an interview after that you can start your internship.
26th July 2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

For meta branch students Takata strrl internship just after completion of second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?