10th May 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Hostess interview without any training? Will I get training on job?

Hello Sir/Mam, I'm having all the other qualities, so can I apply for an air hostess interview without having any training from known institute?Will they provide training themselves after having an interview? Can you please suggest me the best way forward. Thanks!

29th July 2017, 12:07 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess interview without any training? Will I get training on job?

There are many job portals which offer Air Hostess on the job training offer and if you are skilled, then no need to go for training by paying hefty fees. Just join any such jobs and you will learn through experience.

If you have good communication skills in English and a pleasing personality, then you just need to polish your skills to become an Air Hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?