21st October 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PHP Development Internship in Fusion Informatics Limited being a BTech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for PHP Development Internship in Fusion Informatics Limited. I am studying in 2nd year of BTech with CSE. So, can I apply for an Internship in this company? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

27th October 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PHP Development Internship in Fusion Informatics Limited being a BTech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for PHP Development Internship in Fusion Informatics Limited. I am studying in 2nd year of BTech with CSE. So, can I apply for an Internship in this company? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the PHP Development internship in Fusion Informatics Limited is given below:

>> Candidates with skills in PHP and jQuery and must have worked with PHP/jQuery/CURL3

>> Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) are preferred

>> Candidates should be willing to work for the duration of 3 months

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests and willing to start the internship on or before 18th November, 2018

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the PHP Development internship in Fusion Informatics Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?