23rd January 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess, if I belong to middle class and shy type girl? Wouldn't it be possible if I train myself very hard for it?

Hello Sir, I am Naina Singh nd I m studying in class 11th wide arts stream and my dream is to become an Air Hostess but I am weak in speaking English even my height is 5.2" but I am underweight but within 2 years I'll try to gain my weight as per my height but I m little shy type of girl so will you help me out regarding my problem and even. I am from middle class background. Please help me out I really need your help to fulfill my dream. I am waiting for your answer. My email id is [email protected]. Eagerly waiting for your answer.

23rd January 2018, 11:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess, if I belong to middle class and shy type girl? Wouldn't it be possible if I train myself very hard for it?

To become an air hostess first of all you have to break your shyness and focus more on your career. You also have to work on your weaker sides which are must for becoming an air hostess. Here are some more eligibility conditions to become an air hostess:

> You should have completed your 12th standard or graduation from recognized bodies.

> Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> Your height should be minimum 5 feet 2 inches and weight should be in proportion to height.

> You must be fluent in English and Hindi language.

> You must have a good eyesight and can wear lenses upto -2D.

> You must be fair in complexion and must have a pleasing personality.

With this eligibility you can get admission in air hostess training institutes. Being from a middle class background you can also apply for the training.
24th January 2018, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess, if I belong to middle class and shy type girl? Wouldn't it be possible if I train myself very hard for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Naina Singh nd I m studying in class 11th wide arts stream and my dream is to become an Air Hostess but I am weak in speaking English even my height is 5.2" but I am underweight but within 2 years I'll try to gain my weight as per my height but I m little shy type of girl so will you help me out regarding my problem and even. I am from middle class background. Please help me out I really need your help to fulfill my dream. I am waiting for your answer. My email id is [email protected]. Eagerly waiting for your answer.

Yes, you can become an Air Hostess, if you work hard. You should complete your studies and while studying, you should get rid of your shyness to become an air hostess. Minimum educational qualifications required to become an air hostess is a pass in 10+2. You should be friendly and outgoing personality. You should be polite and should have very good stamina to work long hours. You should have a pleasant voice and good appearance. You should have very good communication skill in English and Hindi to become an air hostess. You should have a very good presence of mind to react quickly at the time of emergency. Yes, it is possible to train yourself if you work hard on the above mentioned qualities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?