4th July 2022, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my internship in BHU? How to apply for internship in BHU

Hi, my name is Harshitha. Iam from Andhrapradesh. I completed my bachelors in dental sciences last month. I wanted to do my internship in Benaras Hindu University. Can I do my internship in BHU. How to apply for internship in BHU. what is the procedure to apply for it. What are the requirements for application.

9th July 2022, 07:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my internship in BHU? How to apply for internship in BHU

Can I do my internship in BHU? How to apply for internship in BHU?

The candidate have to mail the proof by seeing their research area along with resume. As IIT BHU dont have an internship programme that is the only way. You can check the profiles on the website of the same. If you have good statement of purpose and recommendations then it will do.
10th July 2022, 04:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do my internship in BHU? How to apply for internship in BHU

Can I do my internship in BHU? How to apply for internship in BHU.

1. You have to mail the prof by seeing their research area along with resume. As IIT BHU dont have an internship programme that is the only way.

2. You can check the profiles on the website of the same. If you have good statement of purpose and recommendations then it will do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?