26th June 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after MBA in Finance from SMU without having internship? Can I do Web Designing Course if I want to work from home?

Hello,
I am MBA in Finance candidate from SMU without internship but I have completed Graduation from Commerce background. Can I get job without internship if, yes what should I do? Can I do Web Designing Course because with it I can do work from home and it has good salary packages too

1st July 2016, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after MBA in Finance from SMU without having internship? Can I do Web Designing Course if I want to work from home?

You have to get job on your own by appearing for interviews and if you have good resume and perform well in interview then surely you will get job. Hence, try for various companies specially small companies in beginning.

Web designing can be good but you need to have very good skills in various programming languages. Work from home option is only available to established employees not for all. Hence, first you need to learn web designing and then apply for job, if you are good then only there will be chance of good salary.
28th April 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job after MBA in Finance from SMU without having internship? Can I do Web Designing Course if I want to work from home?

Myself MOUNESH... I want to join the Indin space centre.. So what can do for. That.? And I have some information also about that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?