15th May 2022, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I join pilot training course? May I know how to go for free training?

15th May 2022, 03:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I join pilot training course? May I know how to go for free training?

1. You should have passed 10th with a minimum of 60% marks from any board,

2. You should have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% marks from any board and you should have studied Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English as your main subjects.

3. Your age must exceed 17 years old.

15th May 2022, 04:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join pilot training course? May I know how to go for free training?

In India we have various government flying clubs where pilots go to for their commercial license training. In these government Institutes if you work hard and do well in your written exam and your interview then! you can get a scholarship .

The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, situated in Rae barelli U.P. as it is the best in the country and your job in an Airlines is almost 100% sure if you pass out from here.

15th May 2022, 05:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can become a pilot and can fulfill your dreams by joining NDA with merit. For that, a candidate needs to clear the NDA entrance examination. A candidate should have done 10+2 in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as one of the language papers. After clearing the entrance examination a candidate will be given training as a pilot at the National Defense Academy, this training is given for 3 years and during training, you will get a decent stipend to sustain yourself.

Some institutes grant scholarships to selected candidates for their pilot training. The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy (IGRUA) is responsible for administering the scholarship grant amount to deserving candidates. Scholarships given by various institutions are given below.

1. Air India
2. Indian Airlines
3. Rajiv Gandhi Foundation
4. Government Aviation Training Institute (GATI)

16th May 2022, 11:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes one can take up free pilot training.
In India there are various flying clubs where pilots go for their commercial licence training.
In government Institutes , those who work hard in written exam as well as interview , they receive scholarship .
One of them is Indra Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan and if one passes out from here , then there placement is 100% sure.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?