30th May 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies I can apply for internship while doing Computer Science engineering from MANIT, Bhopal?

I am doing computer science and engineering from MANIT, Bhopal. I want to do internship this summer vacation of may and June. Which companies should i contact to get internship? Can someone please suggest me the companies and also the information which I need to follow up to apply for the companies?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  2. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  3. What is the cut off mark for computer science in MANIT Bhopal?
  4. What is the difference between the ABE Degree course from RGTU Bhopal and B.Tech Degree from MANIT Bhopal?
  5. What is the cut off (GATE) of Computer Science and Information Security branch in MANIT bhopal for general categories?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  7. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  8. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  9. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  12. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  13. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering
  14. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  15. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  16. Details about NPTI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cutoff marks of MANIT Bhopal in MP PET?
  18. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
30th May 2015, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies I can apply for internship while doing Computer Science engineering from MANIT, Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing computer science and engineering from MANIT, Bhopal. I want to do internship this summer vacation of may and June. Which companies should i contact to get internship? Can someone please suggest me the companies and also the information which I need to follow up to apply for the companies?

Thank you!
List of the companies for summer internship for computer science and engineering in Bhopal:-

1. Bhopal Switchgears Pvt. Ltd., 29, Sector 'e', Industrial Area, Govindpuri, Govindpuri
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 258 1316

2. Sharp Business System, Shop No.MF-28,C Block, Mansarovar Complex, Obedulla Ganj Rd, 7 No. Bus Stop,Opposite Habibganj Railway Station, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 098932 53643

3. Hariom, Hamidia Rd, Main Road, Ghora Nakkas, Peer Gate Area, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 274 0150

4. Quartz Computer's, Shop No.3, Sky Tower 1,, Opp. City Telephone Exchange, Sultania Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 092294 21906

5. Dielectric Corporation, F-92,Industrial Area, Govindpura, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: 0755 426 0980
31st May 2015, 12:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies I can apply for internship while doing Computer Science engineering from MANIT, Bhopal?

Here is the list of some well reputed Computed science companies--

-- C-NET INFOTECH P LTD

-- Web Developement

-- Uddanda Technologies

-- Tech Global IT Solution

-- Synques Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., Shahpura
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?