22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to MBA(Event Management) student in Hyderabad?

Sir, I am a student of IBD, Hyderabad. I want to do my internship in any reputed company in Hyderabad. I am an MBA student of Event Management. Kindly let me know about the companies where I can apply for an Internship. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  2. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  3. Companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies offering 12 days Internship to CSE student in Hyderabad?
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  7. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  8. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  9. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies offering internship programme for BE Civil engineering student in Hyderabad
  12. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  13. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  14. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  15. Companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Hyderabad?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.E. 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  17. Companies offering Finance Internship to MBA final year student in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  18. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech ECE student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?