20th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Respected sir
i just complete my btech mechanical
and now i want to do internship
program can you please let me know
which company offering winter internship
for btech mechanical?????
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. Are there any companies offering internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical
  4. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  5. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  6. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  7. Best companies offering winter internship in HR in Chennai? I am doing MBA 2nd year
  8. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  9. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai?
  10. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  12. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  13. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad?
  14. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  16. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  17. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  18. Companies offering internship after doing Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join it?
2nd July 2014, 06:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Yes, we will definitely help you in finding the right path to your success. There is no need to worry as long as this discussion platform is present and we are here to help you with all your career related queries. Being a final year completed mechanical engineering student you can definitely get opportunity of internship. But you must remember that the competition level is very high and getting an internship is difficult if one do not have the tag of Tier-1 institution with them like the top IITs.

If you have good contacts with any high ranking official in good companies related to mechanical engineering field preferably PSUs then you can get internship opportunity easily. You should apply for internship in PSUs, Power plants and steel plants. The following websites will help you in finding the internship for you.

twenty19.com
letsintern.com
27th June 2015, 12:16 AM
sairam0123

Default Re: Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello.

Here listed below i am providing the list of companies which will help you in getting the internships:-

->Hindustan Motors Ltd
->Hyundai Motors India Ltd
->Royal Enfield Ltd
->Ashok Leyland Ltd.
->MARUTI India
-> Jindal Steel
-> Honeywell
->TATA Motors
-> Bhusan Power steel

You can send your CV to respected listed above companies and wait for their response if you will get selected then they will definitely call you.

Or you can register on the listed below website which will help you in getting the desired internship:-
www.internshala.com
www.twenty19.com

You need to simply register and then you will receive the weekly mail to apply for internship.
I hope you got it.
10th July 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

which companies offers internship for electrical and electronics engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?