25th December 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?

Hello Friends, I want to do Internship from BHEL, Haridwar. Can you please tell me the procedure and all the information related to do Internship in BHEL? I am studying in 2nd year of BTech(Electrical Engineering). Please reply as soon as possible.

20th June 2021, 10:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.bhel.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?