4th July 2022, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Details about 6 months internship in BPT?

I am student of bpt in final year from Amity University and I m from Nepal I want to know that will I able to do my 6 months internship in india because I m not an Indian and do I need to go back my country nepal for my 6month internship? Please response

26th May 2023, 07:10 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Details about 6 months internship in BPT?

Yes, you can do your 6-month internship in India even if you are not an Indian citizen. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.

First, you will need to obtain an internship visa from the Indian government. This visa will allow you to stay in India for the duration of your internship.

Second, you will need to find an internship placement. There are many hospitals and clinics in India that offer internships to foreign students. You can find these placements by searching online or by contacting your university's career services office.

Third, you will need to make sure that you have the necessary documentation. This documentation will include your passport, visa, and proof of your internship placement.

If you are able to meet these requirements, you will be well on your way to doing your 6-month internship in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?