17th April 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. I want to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential documents.

21st April 2019, 11:13 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. I want to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential documents.

Documents required to apply for the Data Analytics internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited are given below:

Completely filled Application Form

Covering Letter

Detailed Resume

Copies of Educational Certificates

No Objection Certificate (If required)

Experience Certificate (if available)

Photograph
22nd April 2019, 12:34 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited?

The list of documents required to apply for Data Analytics Internship in MateLabs Innovations Private Limited is given below:-

1)Updated Resume
2)10th class mark sheet
3)12th class mark sheet or equivalent
4)Graduation Mark sheets.
5)Original ID Proof issued by the government (Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc).
6)Address proof
7)Photo copies of your documents and IDs
8)Recent Photograph.

You can visit the website www.https://www.matelabs.ai/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?