28th May 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Smart Enviro Systems?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Smart Enviro Systems. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Smart Enviro Systems. Waiting for your response!

30th May 2019, 05:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Smart Enviro Systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Smart Enviro Systems. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Smart Enviro Systems. Waiting for your response!

Some of the documents required to apply for the Electrical Engineering internship in Smart Enviro Systems are as follows: Application form, Curriculum Vitae, No Objection Certificate (if necessary), Passport size Photograph, Experience Certificate (if any), Copies of Educational Certificates and Covering Letter. Students with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Electrical Engineering internship in Smart Enviro Systems.
30th May 2019, 09:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Smart Enviro Systems?

The list of documents required to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Smart Enviro Systems are given below:

:-Recent updated Resume

:-Experience Certificate (if applicable)

:-Passport size Photograph

:-Application form

:-No Objection Certificate from the college

:-Photocopies of Mark sheet and Certificates

:-Cover Letter
30th May 2019, 11:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Smart Enviro Systems is given below :-

1)updated resume

2)Address proof original and xerox

3)Id proof original and xerox copy .

4) 2 passport size photo .

5)Marksheets & certificates of essential qualificarion original and xerox copy .

For more details visit on (http://smartenvirosystems.com/)
31st May 2019, 10:10 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Smart Enviro Systems.

1) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

2) 12th mark sheet.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) Updated resume.

5) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?