17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I want to do an internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai. I came to know that this company is providing an internship related to Finance Research. I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying this internship in this company.

19th August 2019, 11:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai?

The list of documents required to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai is mentioned below:-

:-Updated Resume
:-Educational Documents
:-PAN Card
:-Address Proof
:-Photograph
:-No Objection Certificate

You can apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai though the website https://timesinternet.in/ for more information.
20th August 2019, 12:10 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai?

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai.

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th and Graduation.

2. Original and photocopy of any government ID proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

3. Recent passport size colored photograph.

4. Updated resume.

5. If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
20th August 2019, 12:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do an internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai. I came to know that this company is providing an internship related to Finance Research. I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying this internship in this company.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Finance Research internship in the Times Internet Limited, Mumbai are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Completely Filled Application Form

Covering Letter

Experience Certificate

Academic Certificates and Mark Sheets

Photograph
20th August 2019, 03:49 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more information visit on (http://timesinternet.in/)
23rd August 2019, 01:06 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai:
  • Updated resume Curriculum Vitae
  • Updated application form
  • Covering Letter
  • Experience letter
  • Education certificates
  • Passport size photo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?