23rd June 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

I would like to know about the essential documents which are required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I want to apply for an Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited.

25th June 2019, 06:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited is given below:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).
2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.
3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.
4. Graduation Marks Sheet.
3. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
25th June 2019, 08:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited;

Duly filled in application,

Hard copy of updated resume,

All the mark sheets and certificates,

Original Photo ID (Passport/PAN card/Driving license etc.),

Recommendation letter (if any),

Covering letter
25th June 2019, 11:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited is given below.

--> Updated Resume Copy
--> Application Form
--> Passport Size Photograph
--> Id Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
26th June 2019, 12:56 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates looking forward to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited would need to have the below mentioned documents :

=)Recent updated Resume
=)Photographs
=)No objection Certificate
=)Adhaar Card
=)All educational certificates and Mark sheets
=)Address proof

You can refer to the website https://www.mi.com/global/ for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?