30th June 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited?

Dear friends, I don’t know which documents I have to submit in Manba Finance Limited for applying PR & Event Management Internship. Can you please let me know about the essential documents which are required for applying?

2nd July 2019, 01:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited?

Documents required to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited are;

Duly filled in application form,
Passport photo,
Updated and signed resume/CV,
Copies of mark sheets of 10th, 12th and UG/PG,
Hard copy of photo ID proof (Passport/PAN card/Driving license etc.),
Experience letter (if any),
Covering letter.
2nd July 2019, 01:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited?

Documents required to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).
2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.
3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.
4. Graduation Marks Sheet.
5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)
2nd July 2019, 04:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The essential documents that are required to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited are listed below.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

4) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

5) 12th mark sheet.

6) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
2nd July 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I don’t know which documents I have to submit in Manba Finance Limited for applying PR & Event Management Internship. Can you please let me know about the essential documents which are required for applying?

Documents required to apply for the PR & Event Management internship in the Manba Finance Limited are given below:

Application Form (fully filled)

Updated Resume

Recent passport size Photograph

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Statement

No Objection Certificate (NOC)

Experience Certificate

Covering Letter
2nd July 2019, 04:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited are given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
3rd July 2019, 12:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Given below is a list of documents that need to be submitted in order to apply for the PR and Event Management internship at Manba Finance Limited;

1) Filled application form.
2) Updated resume
3) Two passport size Photos
4) Copy of your education certificates (10, +2 and Graduation consolidated mark certificate)
5) Experience certificate If any.

Official website -> Press Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?