21st June 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential documents.

23rd June 2019, 02:42 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited is given below:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

3. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
23rd June 2019, 03:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited?

The documents required to apply for a Social Media Marketing Internship at Visionet Info Solution Private Limited are given below.

--> Updated Resume Copy
--> Application Form
--> Passport Size Photograph
--> Id Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Soft copy of Academic marksheets and certificates
23rd June 2019, 04:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential documents.

Documents required to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited are given below:

Detailed Resume

Completely filled Application Form

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate

Educational Certificates and Mark Statement copies

Experience Certificate copies (if any)

Recent Photograph
23rd June 2019, 04:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below documents are required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited.

1) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

2) 12th mark sheet.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) Updated resume.

5) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
23rd June 2019, 07:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited;

Applicants must have to carry all the essential certificates.

Applicants must have to carry latest passport size photographs.

Applicants must have to carry their updated resume,

Applicants need to carry testimonials like, Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving license etc.

Recommendation letter (if any),

Covering letter.
23rd June 2019, 10:37 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To apply for a Social Media Marketing Internship in Visionet Info Solution Private Limited, you need to attach following documents along with the application form,

1) A letter from your College/University,
2) Your updated resume,
3) A copy of your Aadhar card and Graduation mark sheets,
4) Filled Application Form,
5) Experience Certificate copies (if any)
6) Two Passport size Photo.
7 No Objection Certificate

Official website -> www.visionet.in/
31st May 2021, 08:03 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

6. CV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?