18th July 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Software Development Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

20th July 2019, 03:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies?

The documents required to apply for a Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies are given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
20th July 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Software Development Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

Micron Technologies – Documents required for the Software Development internship are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Application Form

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Statements

Covering Letter

Experience Certificate

No Objection Certificate

Passport size Photograph
20th July 2019, 07:02 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).
2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.
3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.
4. Graduation Marks Sheet.
5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

For more information visit on (http://www.mtsblr.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?