22nd October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Does JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited offer Structural Design Internship to BTech Civil graduate?

Hello Sir, I have done with my BTech course in the specialization of Civil Engineering. I want to do an Internship of Structural Design in JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited. I would like to know that JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited provides an Internship of Structural Design or not? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

26th October 2018, 11:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited offer Structural Design Internship to BTech Civil graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have done with my BTech course in the specialization of Civil Engineering. I want to do an Internship of Structural Design in JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited. I would like to know that JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited provides an Internship of Structural Design or not? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Yes, JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited offers Structural Design internship. Candidates with skills in AUTOCAD and STAAD Pro are preferred for the Structural Design internship in JBFS Engineering Systems. Duration of the Structural Design internship in JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited is 3 months. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) for the JBFS Engineering Systems Private Limited offers Structural Design internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?