17th August 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Does L&T provides internship to BE Mechanical student? Time and duration of internship?

I have completed BE Mechanical stream and want to know does L&T provides internship? Also let me know about time and duration of internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  2. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements to do internship from DRDO for Mechanical students? When to apply for it?
  4. Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?
  5. Eligibility to join Internship in Siemens India for Mechanical 3rd year student? Duration of this Internship?
  6. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  9. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  10. What can I do for internship in 3rd semester of engineering? When interview should be taken? Actual duration of this internship?
  11. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  12. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  13. Does HECL offer an Internship in BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  14. Does Mindtree offer an Internship in BTech Mechanical student?
  15. Does PGVCL offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  16. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  17. How much time is enough for completing internship?
  18. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
19th August 2017, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does L&T provides internship to BE Mechanical student? Time and duration of internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BE Mechanical stream and want to know does L&T provides internship? Also let me know about time and duration of internship.

Yes, L&T provides internship to BE Mechanical students. Students from 3rd or 4th year of mechanical engineering can apply for internships in L&T. They have to apply to the HR of the L&T Office through their college training and placement cell. Many students are selected for internships through employee referral. It is better to apply for internships through employee referral. Competition for the internship in L&T is high. Marks scored in academics are useful for getting internships in L&T. Duration of the internships at L&T is six weeks. Students can apply for internships before the February month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?