13th October 2021, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Does NPCIL offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I am a final semester student and after completing my BTech I want to apply for an Internship in NPCIL. I just want to know that this company will offer an Internship of 1 year for me?

24th July 2022, 10:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NPCIL offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?

NPCIL stands for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.

Yes, NPCIL offers one year internship/training to mechanical engineering candidates. You can apply for the same training.

Please note that the during one year training program, seven months training would be classroom training then after site training will be conducted.

You can apply for the same by visiting at below given link:-

www.npcilcareers.co.in
28th July 2022, 11:18 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Does NPCIL offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?

Yes, NPCIL provides internship, if you have your contact in npcil plant. The contact is mandatory for the security reason. in npcil internship is like a vocational training. there project facility is not available. if you can find a scientific officer or an engineer in plant then you can do your under him/her. and the most of thing is you can not do your internship in npcil more than two months. only you will got a two months pass for plant entry. before two months you can leave. and you can got certificate and some extra things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?