19th November 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Does Royal Enfield offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?

Sir, I am a 2nd year student of BTech Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield. I would like to know that this companies provides an Internship to me? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

20th November 2021, 11:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Royal Enfield offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?

It's always beneficial to go for internship with 2 or more fellows because some companies reject single proposals.

In case of lack of sources , you may try LinkedIn to connect with right person available and see if they can help to get you internship.
It always better to find someone who is already working there and can help your resume to float to the right person.
This will save time and effort both.

You can also apply online or can register yourself on their website, although its difficult to find Internship in such a way, but still you can try.
Open their respective internship program, you need to be in regular touch to find Internship for yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?