30th August 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Application Testing Advanced Java Internship in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur?

I am looking forward to apply for an internship of Application Testing Advanced Java in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration?

1st September 2019, 08:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Application Testing Advanced Java Internship in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur?

Duration of Application Testing Advanced Java Internship at Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited in Nagpur is 6 months.

You may expect a stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Application Testing Advanced Java Interns at Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited in Nagpur.

Last date to apply for this internship is 14 September 2019.
2nd September 2019, 01:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Application Testing Advanced Java Internship in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur?

The duration of Application Testing Advanced Java Internship in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited, Nagpur is 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 14th September 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of Python and Software Testing.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.inouvelle.com
2nd September 2019, 11:29 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to apply for an internship of Application Testing Advanced Java in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration?

Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited, Nagpur offers Application Testing - Advanced Java internship for the duration of 6 months full time in the office.

There is only one Application Testing - Advanced Java internship position available in the Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited, Nagpur. Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 3,000 per month for the Application Testing - Advanced Java internship in the Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited, Nagpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?