9th May 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Duration of BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Social Media Marketing Internship?

13th May 2019, 11:24 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Duration of BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Social Media Marketing Internship?

Social Media Marketing internship is available in the BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited for the period of two months full time. There are five Social Media Marketing internship positions available in the BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited. Interns can get the following benefits for doing the Social Media Marketing internship in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited: Stipend of Rs 8,000 per month, Letter of Recommendation, Flexible Working Hours, Certificate, Informal Dress Code, etc.
13th May 2019, 12:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited offers Social Media Marketing Internship for a duration of 2 months. Applicants must be from Delhi and neighboring cities in order to be eligible to apply for this internship. Candidates must know social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. This is a paid internship, so interns can get Rs. 8000/- per month as stipend for Social Media Marketing Internship in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited.
13th May 2019, 12:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited is 2 months.

You will get around Rs. 8,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Interns
in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited.

For more information about this , you can visit the following website

http://www.kartrocket.com
13th May 2019, 06:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship is of 2 months.

The total number of vacancies available for Social Media Marketing Internship in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited is 5.

The selected candidates would get stipend of Rs.8000 per month for Social Media Marketing Internship in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited.

You can visit the website https://360.shiprocket.in/ for more details.
14th May 2019, 12:42 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The duration of the Social media Marketing Internship in Bigfoot retail solutions private limited is two month. Interested candidates can apply on or before 19th May 2019. Applicants should manage facebook pages and groups.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?