24th April 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Client Servicing & PR Internship in Feelberry Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Client Servicing & PR in Feelberry Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

29th April 2019, 10:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Client Servicing & PR Internship in Feelberry Limited?

Feelberry Limited is offering full time Client Servicing & PR Internship for a duration of 6 months.

Skills required for this internship is; MS-Office, Event Management, MS-PowerPoint and good Commons on English language.

Period of starting the internship is between 1st April 2019 and 1st May 2019.
29th April 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Client Servicing & PR in Feelberry Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Client Servicing and PR internship in the Feelberry Limited is six months full time (in office). There are five Client Servicing and PR internship vacancies available in the Feelberry Limited. If selected, candidates can get around Rs 12,000 to Rs 22,000 per month as a stipend for the Client Servicing and PR internship in the Feelberry Limited. Selected candidates can start the internship immediately in the Client Servicing and PR internship in the Feelberry Limited.
29th April 2019, 12:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Client Servicing & PR Internship in Feelberry Limited
is 6 months.

For more information about this , you can visit the following website

https://www.feelberry.org
29th April 2019, 09:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Client Servicing & PR Internship in Feelberry Limited would be of 6 months.

It would be a paid Internship with monthly payment of Rs.12,000 to Rs.22,000.

You can visit the website https://www.feelberry.org/ for more information.
1st May 2019, 02:39 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Client Servicing & PR Internship in Feelberry Limited is of 6 months (Full time).

You will get the benefits of Free snacks & beverages and 5 days working during the Training/Internship.

After successful completion of the Internship, they will give you Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer with annual salary between Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 lac per annum.

Check the website https://www.feelberry.org/ for more details.
2nd May 2019, 12:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The duration of Client Servicing & PR In Feelberry Limited is for Six months. It is mandatory the interns have to work for at least six months.Those who selected as an Intern in Client Servicing and PR In Feelberry Limited can expect Rs.12,000 to 22,000 depends on the candidate's experience and skill set.

Official website -> https://www.feelberry.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?