26th February 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Duration of CSR Graphic Design And Content Writing Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to CSR Graphic Design And Content Writing which is available in Colgate Palmolive India Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

28th February 2019, 10:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Duration of CSR Graphic Design And Content Writing Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to CSR Graphic Design And Content Writing which is available in Colgate Palmolive India Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!
Duration of CSR Graphic Design and Content Writing internship in the Colgate Palmolive India Limited is six (6) months full time. Selected candidates can get around Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 per month as a stipend for the CSR Graphic Design and Content Writing internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited. If selected, candidates can start the CSR Graphic Design and Content Writing internship immediately in Colgate Palmolive India Limited. Interested candidates can apply on or before 11th March, 2019 for the CSR Graphic Design and Content Writing internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited.
29th May 2021, 01:31 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of CSR Graphic Design And Content Writing Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Duration of CSR Graphic Design And Content Writing Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited is 2 Months.

Deadline date for CSR Graphic Design And Content Writing Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited is 6 May 2021.

Visit:-- (https://www.colgatepalmolive.com/en-us/about) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?