3rd April 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Customer Engagement Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

6th April 2019, 11:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited?

Intellinects Ventures Private Limited is offering Customer Engagement Internship for a period of 3 months. Applying candidates should be from from Mumbai and neighboring cities to apply for Internship. Candidates having skills in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel are preferred for Internship. After joining interns can start the Internship immediately. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 29 April 2019 for this internship.

Last edited by ppsahu; 7th April 2019 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Remove *
24th May 2021, 12:35 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited?

Duration of Customer Engagement Interns in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Customer Engagement Interns in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited is 18th October 2019.

Visit:-- (https://intellinects.com/career.php) For more information
14th September 2021, 06:34 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month for Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?