25th August 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Digital Marketing in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Digital Marketing. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

27th August 2018, 04:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Digital Marketing. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Duration of Digital Marketing internship in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Pvt. Ltd is 6 months. Students with social media marketing, MS-Office and English Proficiency (both spoken and written) skills are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in Strategic Consultants. Students who are available for full time (in-office) with relevant skills and interests are needed for the Digital Marketing internship in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?