16th May 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi. I came to know that they are offering Electronics Engineering Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

21st May 2019, 10:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

NeuroTech Labs, Kochi does offer Electronics Engineering Internship for a duration of one month. Candidates who are recently graduate in Electronics Engineering or pursuing in their final year of study can apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi. Candidates having knowledge and skills in Embedded Systems and Circuit Design are preferred for Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi.
22nd May 2019, 02:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

The duration of the Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi would be 1 month.

The candidates having the skills in Embedded Systems and Circuit Design can apply for the Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi.
22nd May 2019, 04:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Electronics Engineering Internship at NeuroTech Labs in Kochi is 1 month.

You will get around Rs. 3,000/- per month as Electronics Engineering Internship at NeuroTech Labs in Kochi .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?