26th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Finance internship in HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I want to join HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai for doing Finance internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Finance internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2019, 12:41 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Finance internship in HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai?

The Finance internship in HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai would be of 3 months and will be full time. You should be available for duration of 3 months.

You will get per month stipend of Rs.5000 for doing HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai .

You can check the website https://www.hdfcergo.com for more details.
30th September 2019, 12:53 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Finance internship in HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai?

Duration of Finance internship in HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai is 3 months.

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Finance internship in HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai.

Check the website https://www.hdfcergo.com/ to know more information.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.
30th September 2019, 09:06 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Finance internship in HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for Finance internship in HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai is 11th October 2019.

For more information visit on (www.hdfcergo.com/‎)
1st October 2019, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited Mumbai for doing Finance internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Finance internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited, Mumbai offers the Finance internship for the duration of 3 months full time in the office.
Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month for the Finance internship in the HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with skills in MS-Excel can apply for the Finance internship in the HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited, Mumbai. Website link of the HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?